IDC Staff Instructor
As a seasoned PADI Instructor, you have wisdom and experience to share with up-and-coming PADI leaders. And, you know that continuing your education never ends.
As an Instructor Development Course (IDC) Staff Instructor, you help bring up the next generation of PADI Instructors while gaining in-depth instructor-trainer knowledge.
Because IDC Staff Instructors are an integral part of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC), you set the stage for moving on to PADI Course Director as you present topics in the IDC and help shape PADI Divemasters and Assistant Instructors into PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors
Many dive center or resort management positions require this level of Instructor experience and training, making this an important step if you are considering a career in a Dive Center or if you want to open a dive shop or resort.
In this course:
- You become a master of instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development teaching presentations and confined water teaching presentations
- You audit a complete IDC as a staff member rather than as a student
What You Can Teach
In addition to all the courses you can teach as a PADI Instructor, you can also:
- Teach PADI Assistant Instructor courses.
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting the PADI Instructor Development Course.
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting instructor-level continuing education.
At a glance, compare what you can teach when you continue your professional diver education.
|Apr 02||Apr 06||$850||Curriculum||Register|
|Sep 19||Sep 21||$850||Curriculum||Register|
|Need a different schedule. Just ask - we will do our best to accomodate!|
- As a professional, you are expected to provide a full scuba kit in accordance with PADI standards
- Course material is an additional cost for all professional level programs. Required materials include:
- Course Director Manual
- Open Water Evaluation Slate
- Confined Water Evaluation Slate
- Not included in the course are IDC Staff application fees payable to PADI upon course completion.
You must be
- a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- at least 18 years old