What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. Celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker party with friends and family. It's fun, easy and safe.
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children - not adults
The Fun Part
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don't have to be super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres/6 feet.
|On Request||This course is offered on request. We need a minimum of 4 students to run this program.||$60||Register|
|Need a different schedule. Just ask - we will do our best to accomodate!|
The Quick Facts
- All of our recreational level courses include the use of basic scuba gear including wet suit and hood, BCD, regulator set, tanks and weights.
- Swimsuit and towel
To participate in PADI Bubblemakers, a child
- Must be at least 8 years old
Your Next Adventure
Bubblemakers can continue the adventure to complete AquaMissions during the Seal Team program. Those who are 10-14 years old can take the Junior PADI Open Water Diver course and may want to pursue other advanced kids courses