How Do I Sign Up for a Scuba Course?
- Review the calendar and find a program that meets your schedule needs. Want a different schedule? Call us to discuss private or semi-private options.
- Reserve a spot in a class with either an email or a phone call. To reserve your spot in a course, we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Full payment is due at the time course materials are provided. Course fees are non-refundable once paid except as outlined in our Course Change/Cancellation Policy.
- Come into the store to pick up the material for your course. Most of the courses involve some preparation work and you will want to pick up the material as early as possible.
- Join us for your course on the scheduled date!
How Do I Sign Up for a Dive Trip?
- Review the calendar and find the trip you want to go on. Can't find a trip that meets your needs - call us! We can often organize a trip with as few as two participants.
- Reserve a spot on your trip with either an email or a phone call. To reserve your spot on a trip, we require a 30% non-refundable deposit. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the trip. Be sure to review our Trip Refund Policy.
- Come into the store to pick up your rental equipment and any other scuba gear you may need for the trip.
- Join us for your dive adventure!